Wednesday 11 April 2012

Vietnamese prints

Whilst in Vietnam last year, I picked up some beautiful silk-print propaganda posters. After being home for six months, I decided to pull my finger out and actually frame them! As always, Kate, who owns the vintage shops Shabby Chic Sister, came to my rescue! She searched her warehouse and produced 3 beautiful HUGE vintage frames with French influence. I've still got two to frame but I've done one and LOVE it! Be sure to check Kate's shop Shabby Chic Sister out in Bards Walk, Stratford-upon-Avon OR online at shabbychicsister.com. She is full-to-the-brim with exquisite vintage pieces, from furniture to frames, tea-cups to t-shirts! Her eye for luscious interiors is second to none & the plush green armchair in her Stratford shop is perfect for curling up in and having a gossip! Here's my print already framed. More photos to follow when I've frame all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment